Sunday 17 July 2016

Inq28 returns

Hello everybody who reads this ( assuming anyone actually does so). :P

Update time, this time with Inq28. I've wanted to finish off some old projects lately, so I figured these would be a good place to start.
I just needed the inquisitor/witch hunter himself done:

And with him done, the gang is more or less ready, bar the red-coated PDF officer I can't seem to find, and the rebasing on the fanatic with lasrifle in the back:

Now I just need to find someone to play with, but there's mutterings of Inq at the club...

I also had Archaeon lying about, and have gotten a bit further with him:

Obviously still quite WIP, but he's getting closer and he's fun to paint. He's a proper beast too, the model is MASSIVE.

Lastly, the Order Sergeant sniper continues to bug me. I've dropped him, worn paint off, mis-glued his arm, and scraped paint off more times that I care to recall, so now he's just getting a quick paintjob and some varnish. I really have lost my patience with him, which is a shame since it's a nice little model.

1 comment:

  1. Vi spiller vores første inq28 game imorgen, glæder mig til du kan joine næste gang!

    ReplyDelete