Sunday, 10 July 2016

From Norway this time

It's been a while but I've finally gotten off my behind and taken more pics.

The DE Executioners are finally entirely done:

I'm quite pleased with these, though I've accidentally used two different purples on them. It's less visible in person, so I'm not too fussed.
They've got to be one of my favorite classical units from Fantasy, the sculpts are really well done.

In the far (and shiny) future, De Fersen has been completed:

The folds in his tabard are somewhat darker IRL, it's the lighting setup I've got that messes with that.

Again, I'm happy with how he turned out. I was unsure about the red/blue balance, and if he'd look out of place in a PanO force that's mainly blue like mine, but I think he works.

I've started work on one of his buddies as well:
This guy, however, has been a mess from the get-go. I've rubbed off paint, had it splatter, dropped him and the rifle-arm kept slipping off because the superglue would. not. harden.

I'll be happy if he just turns out ok at this rate.

And finally something I started because I wanted to practise my blacks:

It's the old Archaeon LE model, and he's a right beast. Really look forward to getting a completed paintjob on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment